- • 802.11ac Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- • Dual-band concurrent (5GHz/2.4GHz)
- • BeamFlex+ (PD-MRC) smart antenna, with support for up to 1024 unique antenna patterns per access point enables up to 4dB of additional gain and up to 10dB of additional interference mitigation
- • 80+80/160MHz capable
- • Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- • 802.11ac standard Tx Beamforming
- • Standard 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- • Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, one with 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- • USB port for IoT technologies
- • Router mode with NAT and DHCP services
- • IP multicast video streaming support
- • Advanced QoS packet classification and automatic priority for latency-sensitive traffic
- • Dynamic, pre-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
- • WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory*
- • Ethernet 802.1X port-based authentication (authenticator and supplicant) **
- • Dynamic PSK*
- • Admission control/load balancing*
- • Band steering and airtime fairness support
- • Captive portal and guest accounts*
- • Application recognition and control*
- • SmartWay Bonjour gateway*
- • Hotspot 2.0*
- • SPOT location services*
- • SmartMesh*
- * when used with a controller platform
- ** only in standalone mode
ZoneFlex R610 Dual-Band 802.11ac Wave 2 3X3:3 Smart Wi-Fi Access Points
HIGH PERFORMANCE, 802.11AC WAVE 2 MID-RANGE SMART WI-FI ACCESS POINTS WITH ADAPTIVE ANTENNA TECHNOLOGY
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R610 delivers high-performance and reliable 802.11ac wireless networking with MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple-Input Multiple-Output) capability.
MU-MIMO helps boost network throughput by serving multiple clients simultaneously and also benefiting non-Wave 2 clients, thus improving overall network performance.
The R610, through its USB port, also enables IoT readiness for technologies like BLE, to help customers take advantage of upcoming IoT technologies.
Each ZoneFlex R610 integrates Ruckus-patented BeamFlex+, a software-controlled, high gain antennas that continually forms and directs each Wi-Fi packet over the best
performing signal path.
Using dual-polarized antennas, the R610 adapts in real time to anticipate hand-held device movement and rotation ensuring consistent performance.